Charlie Appeal

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in-game roleplay name: Charlie Allman/Amendish
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:556735325
Your Steam profile url:
www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199073736379
Why were you banned? I was harassing a furry named Storm. Then I said a person on servers name that I know them by and they considered it doxxing (Sorry Lea). Then like a day before my ban was up I got a message from someone that said someone was on my job (Hufflepuff Horcrux) so I hopped on a alt to investigate then talked to them for a bit got shit sorted. Went to log on the day i was supposed to be banned and got this message.

Who banned you? Boer Josef
Ban length? Forever
Why should we unban you?
Honestly its been a long ass time and I kinda want to hop on and say hi to a couple of friends that I no longer have contact with. Alongside that I have reformed and am actually the leader of the furry club at my college. But im not a furry nor do i condone them I just am the president since the current one is gradutating
Evidence of innocence: I have none. What I did was wrong and honestly I didnt come on with the intent to do harm with the alt. I was just confused as to why someone was on the job i own/co-own

I am no longer staff, Nor forklift certified. I mean one person doesnt hop on anymore the other i have not seen in ages, if staff feels like you should be unbanned I support that decision. I have no bad feelings towards you imo it's just a collection of bad choices

H

hannie

Hey Charlie, we'll go over your appeal at the meeting.
You'll get a response by Sunday evening.

Melo Melo

Server Manager
CC Staff
Server Manager
Forum Admin
Hello Charlie, after discussing with the Staff team, we've decided to deny your appeal at this time. You may appeal again on May 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.