Larry's Mod App

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Larry

Game Master
CC Staff
Game Master
1. What is your time zone and country of residence?
EST USA

2. Your age:

3. Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:79745530

4. Your Steam profile URL:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119756788

5. Your In-game roleplay name:
Larry Ragno Chronic

6. Your Steam name:
Shronk

7. Have you ever been banned? ( Explain why, If so. )
Yes. I trolled the Nazi player base on 1943 RP.

8. Do you have a microphone, if so, will you always use it in your sits?
Yes. 90% of the time yes I will use my microphone to communicate.

9. What is RDM? Is it allowed?
RDM stands for Random Death Match. If a player were to kill another player for no reason that would be considered RDM.

10. How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod and how many of those are on the server?
3k hours. Not much on this server, but a have some time on CC Hogwarts RP, Nigerian RP, and the bulk of my hours are on SBS Hogwarts RP.

11. Why do you want to become Staff?
I really like this new server and want to see it thrive.

12. What ideas for events do you have that could be fun to do on the server? ( Only answer if applying for Game Master. )

13. What is the significance of being Staff?
To help new players learn and understand the rules, and to help maintain order on the sever to ensure all players have a good time and enjoy their selves.

14. How active are you on the server?
I will play an average of 10 hours a week minimum.

15. Past experiences as staff: ( Optional. )

16. You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation?
Yes.

17. How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal ( with your time ) With Capital Community?
As long as the server is up and the map is the same or better I will remain active.

18. Did you read the staff rules, staff handbook and the player rules and the Staff helper/Game Master guidelines if applying for that?
Yes.

19. Referral(s): ( Which Staff recommended you to apply? Optional. )
MooMoo Ragno (GM Magic School RP VoltGaming). Percy Darkmoon (Mod Hogwarts RP CC).

► You must have a public Steam Profile !

► Thread subject format: [Your ingame rp name]'s Trial-Moderator application or Game Master application.
Example thread name: Puma Bee's Trial-Moderator application

► For number 19, if you put a false referral under any circumstance, your application will be immediately denied.

► Do not expect a reply to your staff application UNLESS you are accepted. Otherwise, please leave your staff application posted just in case. We May Need Emergency Staff at some point. - Do not beg other staff to check or plus one your application. Your application will be denied if you beg other staff to look at it. - Do not get your friends to register on the forums just to +1 your application. Especially if they do not even play on the server. In this case your application will be denied and you will be restricted from creating new ones. - DO NOT re-post the same application and DO NOT reply to your own application to be on the top !

► Do not copy or plagiarise your application or it will be denied, we want to know if YOU will be a good staff member, not someone else.

Do not start drama ever. We want this server to be fun and organized, rather than chaotic and dramatic. If there is drama going on between a group of people, please do not talk about it in public chat channels.

► You must have at least 100 hours on the server for Trial-Moderator & you must be active.

► Do not inappropriate profile pictures, usernames, or nicknames, and no fonts in your name You will be asked to change your name or picture if the admins deem them NSFW or offensive. Before you are asked to, you will have a moderated nickname. Fonts in your username will also be converted to regular text in your nickname. This is because it is easier to mention and target you.

► Do not change your name too frequently. You will not only confuse the players but the staff team too. If you have different names on discord, on steam, and in-game aswell it can be pretty confusing.

► You must have at least 300 hours in Garry's Mod and 100 on the server to apply for Game Master & you must be active.

► You must be at least 16 years of age.

► You must not be a staff member on other HogwartsRP servers

► Staff applications are limited to one per month (30 days), unless granted permission to do. For example, if your staff application was denied on the 1st of July, you must wait exactly until the 1st of August to apply again. You must wait until the same numerical date of the next month to be able to apply again.

► If you were demoted from your staff position previously due to misbehaviour, misconduct, abuse of your powers, and or other breaches of your duties and responsibilities, you will require permissions from at least two super admins to make another staff application or to return to the staff team at any point in time.

► Applications must be created with the appropriate format. Failure to do so will result in your application getting auto-denied after 24 hours. * By creating this staff application you are expected to understand that you're here to teach players how to correct their wrongs and not just here to ban, There is nothing wrong with giving multiple warnings to multiple players, You do not just ban someone just because of the soul reason that they broke a rule. ONLY EVER ban players who are INTENTIONALLY breaking rules.

MooMoo

Game Master
CC Staff
Game Master
I've known Larry for some time now on and off of servers. He has a huge personality and
gets along great with everyone he meets. He's widely known for being a jokester but knows when
things need to be taken seriously. I believe he has the skills to connect and communicate
efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of people, I have no doubt that he'd do well with a
moderator position once he is trained. Good Luck Larry! +1