Denied bessa trooks unban appeal

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that I have to make this for a second time because staff took down my first one really angers me. I make a legit appeal and state my reasoning with factual evidence and witnesses. Chose to share my story of how a staff member harassed me and you think I'm trolling because what, you have a biased opinion on me? Those people who commented while some were trolls, some had actual complaints and good valid points as to why I should be unbanned and you chose to delete it without reasoning and then suspend not only my account but, two other accounts of other past members of the community. I don't know what you want me to do, I make a serious post I get banned, I make a troll post, I get banned, I say nothing or stick up for myself I get banned. You are silencing people who have actual complaints and choose to be serious and share a serious matter that happened in the past involving someone. Stop basing people off of old bias' and let them and the community speak up without getting silenced or banned it's getting old.

Your in-game roleplay name:
Bessa Trooks

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:98691242

Your Steam profile url:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/thetaylorroriser/

Why were you banned?
As stated in my previous unban appeal I was falsely given a warning by then Trial Moderator, Melo. The warning was proven to be false as I had video evidence of the incident. I also had a credible admin at the time Snippy Snipps as a witness as he was on my head the whole time, and longtime player Nato was also there during the altercation. However, I was told that if I received one warning from coming back that I would be rebanned. I made it aware to Harro who was at the time the Community Manager I believe, and he decided to use it against me. He said that he and the staff decided to ban me again because of my actions that occurred during my short time on the server once again. He said he had video evidence of all these things that I had done to break the rules, yet after asking multiple staff members I still received no evidence as to why I was actually banned and simply just got an answer saying that all of the staff agreed to ban me. Yet after further investigation, I figured out that most of the staff members were pretty on the fence about the whole situation and one even told me that they felt pressured to vote against me since Harro was so against me. I was also told by a staff member that Harro had sent out messages to some of the staff members saying horrible things about me and why he wanted me gone. Since he is now gone from the community I believe I deserve a fair shot of actually getting to play again. However, it doesn't seem like it's going to go that way as most staff still seem to have a biased opinion about me and even going as far as to remove my first unban appeal because they thought it was too "mingey."

Who banned you?
Harro McPiegon

Ban length?
Permanently.

Why should we unban you?
As stated previously this was a false ban and since the staff was biased or persuaded to vote one way or another I believe I deserve a fair shot. Also the fact that a staff member harassed me and there was a video and nothing was done or said that staff member is a little displeasing.

Evidence of innocence: I have screenshots, videos, and witnesses as stated before. I also know that staff has seen the video of Harro harassing me and it was sent out in the staff chat and other staff members have it saved.

Melo Melo

Admin
CC Staff
Admin
Are you able to post it or at least send it to us to review?

Melo Melo

Admin
CC Staff
Admin
Anything that relates to what you have said.

Atlas Parks Jog Radcliffe

CC Staff
I personally feel the removal of the previous post was just because it didn't follow the format. But in saying that I also see your opinion on the comments. To everything else I am unsure due to being a player not staff when this happened. I am open minded to see your side of the case though.

I personally feel the removal of the previous post was just because it didn't follow the format. But in saying that I also see your opinion on the comments. To everything else I am unsure due to being a player not staff when this happened. I am open minded to see your side of the case though.
How did it not follow the correct format? It was the same format as the one I posted above..

I am posting this on the behalf of Kevin, who was banned from the fourms for no reason. Know that in no way am I trying to start anything with anyone I just feel like his voice also deserves to be heard.

Its really sad that I have to make another forum account to speak my mind due to Toksik permanently banning my main one for no reason at all. That’s really shows the kind of character you have how petty and childish you are to ban Frank, and myself just for not liking us because we weren’t the only users who responded to Bessa and her appeal and said something about Harro. Taking that into your own hands just shows how much you don’t care about the players who actually want to play and you only care about what they did back then. Its sad that you can't take criticism at all about the server or server staff that's how the server gets better and you need to learn how to take it toksik you are pathetic if you have a problem with people dont be petty and ban people just to ban them and delete someones legit ban appeal that i responded to with good reasons. No one even brought the name Toksik up in any response. If you don’t want people to make ban appeals don’t offer them or at least get the manager that is supposed to deal with the appeals and state why the appeal has been denied.

+1
Bessa should deserve another chance due to Harro being a corrupt Pedophilia manchild. Everyone by now knows Harro and how he operated the staff and the server and how he treated long time players. When I was part of the staff team Bessa and I weren’t on good terms but during her experience with Harro during the discord private call that was supposed to be about her explaining herself. I can vouch and say I was one of the staff members shown the video and multiple other staff members saw it as well. I still had the dignity to message Bessa after what happened even though we weren’t on good terms. If you ask anyone they will tell you the same thing about Harro. This isn't the first false permanent ban he's given out either.

+1 Unjust ban based on a staff member's personal biased! I totally 100% in my heart whole heartily believe you. I feel like your ban was not taking into full consideration and should at least be reopened for possible new evidence. Thank you! best of luck //// Selena Gomez <3

+1
I've seen how biased some of the staff were against you and I've heard the way Harro treated you before finally banning you. You may have caused us trouble, but since the ban was handled in such an unprofessional way I truly feel like you should be unbanned.

+1
I've seen how biased some of the staff were against you and I've heard the way Harro treated you before finally banning you. You may have caused us trouble, but since the ban was handled in such an unprofessional way I truly feel like you should be unbanned.
thank you i know you were staff at the time so it means a lot that you as well think it was a biased ban.

--1 not right format
but a negative cancels out a negative and since you put two minus’ together they can be multipled to make a positive +1! so boom u just plus oned me! science!!

Eolhc

+1
This is all coming from someone who has played on Capital Community since August of 2017 and someone who once was an admin and stepped down because of personal reasons.
The fact that she went through all of the trouble of posting it again after it was removed for NO REASON proves that she actually wants to play. And yea, I'm about to spill some tea because this is ridiculous.
So here's the dealio, Bessa is my girl and if you REALLY look into her bans, you'll realize how much the staff were being punk ass bitches and how the staff who banned her were mostly being petty. And, honestly, this alone proves how much favoritism there is on this server considering how much work she has to do to get unbanned when it was clearly unjustified. Also, it is typically a HORRIBLE practice to ban someone because you don't like their humor. Y'all know good and well she shouldn't have gotten banned.
I'm also about to get personal right now. I have been friends with Bessa for a very long time and she is one of the reason I loved playing Capital Community. She always bring smiles and laughs to everyone around her. She has been treated like shit time and time again for almost the whole time she has been a player. And frankly, it needs to stop. I have seen how hurtful this shit gets and staff shouldn't make players fucking cry, okay?
P.S. I honestly don't understand why Frank and Kevin were banned for literally giving their opinion. Can you guys grow up and stop being assholes.
Thanks.

F-R-E-E THAT SPELLS FREE
FREE BESSA TROOKS.COM BABYY!

Last edited:
+1
Going to be one hundred percent real here. Bessa was banned unjustly and has been absolutely been treated with a biased opinion in the past. I am here both as a friend of her and of some of the previous/ current staff members. I believe Bessa should be unbanned because she really wants to play and used to be such a large part of CC and has been a part of many good memories of many people on the server. She is one of the people that made Hogwarts RP such a good experience for me and was one of the reasons I continued to play. Bessa has had her moments in the past but so have other people and I believe she deserves another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.