Denied bessa trooks unban appeal

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

Why was her last post taken down and Kevin and myself banned from the forums? Its ridiculous that even when we do have differences we can not act like adults and understand where criticism is due. Ill admit whole heartily that I was an asshole near the ending of my time as an Admin on the Capital Community Administration Team but that should not warrant my account on the forums to be suspended when I simply make a point that the person who banned Bessa Trooks was unjust in the ban. As I previously stated Harro was an abusive manager therefor he is no longer here. Therefor I would expect his perm bans to be reviewed. Bessa is not only valuable to Capital Community but to any Community which she decided to grace with her presence. Yes I will admit I wanted her removed as well but now I see that removing her took away half the fun of Capital Community. She brought the factor of for a lack of better terms "Fuck the Rules" which honestly bought fun and excitement to the server.

+1 May have issues with bessa myself but im not blind to the fact people were looking for the tiniest reason, which I mean she does troll and minge but i mean i do and so does every active member. but I'd like to think I know bessa well enough that she would not say "faggot" (tbh I'd be the one to say it) so I can 100% say they banned her for a lie, then Harro said some disgusting shet to her. Honestly think should be unbanned 100%. I don't care bout the other drama happening in this thread tho cuz hate the other 2 with a passion :D.

Last edited:

Joshue

+1 I do not fully know what happened at the time cuz i was taking a break from cc at that point and was still a player, i think that if bessa is putting so much effort into trying to get unbanned that she will justly try and play correctly on the server. and if this may not be the case we could always permban her again.

Daxter

Game Master
CC Staff
Game Master
+1

After reading about this, I believe that you were not treated equally as other players. I hope to see you again.

-1 You refuse to follow rules, you prefer to bend or break them. You are nothing but disrespectful to players and staff and you have no intentions to actually RP or play the server like its meant to be played. You know I agree that how your ban was handled at the end wasn't right, you also know that I stand by why you were banned.

Percy

Admin
CC Staff
Admin
-1 you're definitely not getting unbanned

-1 You refuse to follow rules, you prefer to bend or break them. You are nothing but disrespectful to players and staff and you have no intentions to actually RP or play the server like its meant to be played. You know I agree that how your ban was handled at the end wasn't right, you also know that I stand by why you were banned.
I honestly have nothing to say to you because you accused me of calling you the f-word which ultimately ended in me getting banned. The fact that you took the time to leave a review on this saying that I am rude and disrespectful because you still hold biased opinion because I didn’t like you. It shows just how biased you were and still are. In my time of playing CC while you were staff not only did you constantly spectate me, talk bad about me, and try to get me banned for every little thing, you always treated me like utter crap. You said it yourself this ban was handled unjustly but you don’t think I should be unbanned because I break the rules or disrespect players? Yet about 10 other people on this same fourm, including current and former staff have said that I was kind and actually RP’ed. At this point in time you have no factual evidence as to why I should not be unbanned expect for the fact that you do not like me, which was one of my points in my appeal. So, thank you for exposing that and proving me right. Also this wasn’t meant to be sarcastic or mean in any way I am simply expressing how I feel about his post.

-1 you're definitely not getting unbanned
Hi Percy, mind explaining why so that I can have more of a clear understanding as to why you don’t want me back? I know that at the time of the incident you were not staff so it would be nice to have some context. Thank you!

+1

Why was her last post taken down and Kevin and myself banned from the forums? Its ridiculous that even when we do have differences we can not act like adults and understand where criticism is due. Ill admit whole heartily that I was an asshole near the ending of my time as an Admin on the Capital Community Administration Team but that should not warrant my account on the forums to be suspended when I simply make a point that the person who banned Bessa Trooks was unjust in the ban. As I previously stated Harro was an abusive manager therefor he is no longer here. Therefor I would expect his perm bans to be reviewed. Bessa is not only valuable to Capital Community but to any Community which she decided to grace with her presence. Yes I will admit I wanted her removed as well but now I see that removing her took away half the fun of Capital Community. She brought the factor of for a lack of better terms "Fuck the Rules" which honestly bought fun and excitement to the server.
Thank you, Frank! Glad that we can put our differences aside and see this bigger picture.

+1
Not gonna lie. Ive probably had some issues with you some of you guys in the past. And i do admit i acted like a complete arse, but i do agree with most ppl here and say that the staff has always had it out for bessa. Even trying to get me when i was admin to keep a "close" look out on her or if she does one thing wrong ban her and stuff. Its pretty garbo to be honest. And all people do in staff chat on the discord is shit talk bessa when she does come on so dont play coy. I know how the staff position and chat works on here not saying there arent good staff around, but few good ones doesnt help the fact that there is like 8 or 10 bad ones.

This post has been up for almost a week. Is someone from the management team actually going to review this ban appeal or are you going to continue to ignore this post? The community has made it known that they support Bessa Trooks being unbanned. I believe it took two hours for Portie's appeal to be answered why has Bessa's Appeal gone on for a week?

This post has been up for almost a week. Is someone from the management team actually going to review this ban appeal or are you going to continue to ignore this post? The community has made it known that they support Bessa Trooks being unbanned. I believe it took two hours for Portie's appeal to be answered why has Bessa's Appeal gone on for a week?
Hatstall

I’ve asked this question a good few times now various different staff members as well. I don’t want to start anything but Puma told me to talk to Didrik and the only response I got was “talk to the staff who had to deal with you” and “it’s not up to me it’s up to all the staff and most don’t want you back.” But when messaging some of the staff they have made it clear they thought it was a false ban and Harro was in the wrong so I really have no idea what’s going to happen. I was also told that the community votes didn’t matter that it was up to staff to decide and there were people to deal with it but at this point it seems like they’re all ignoring it. Wish I could just get a full answer and not some half responses at this point. Thank you for the support though, it means a lot that we can seriously set aside our differences! Nothing but love for your god Frank Wadd.

I’ve asked this question a good few times now various different staff members as well. I don’t want to start anything but Puma told me to talk to Didrik and the only response I got was “talk to the staff who had to deal with you” and “it’s not up to me it’s up to all the staff and most don’t want you back.” But when messaging some of the staff they have made it clear they thought it was a false ban and Harro was in the wrong so I really have no idea what’s going to happen. I was also told that the community votes didn’t matter that it was up to staff to decide and there were people to deal with it but at this point it seems like they’re all ignoring it. Wish I could just get a full answer and not some half responses at this point. Thank you for the support though, it means a lot that we can seriously set aside our differences! Nothing but love for your god Frank Wadd.
Maybe it's better if you just move on.

Maybe it's better if you just move on.
I would if I was in the wrong, but since I’m not I am going to fight for what is right. A manager harassed me day in and day out if the staff don’t want to accept that than I can get the community involved and make it known.

Didrik

Manager
CC Staff
Manager
Community Supervisor
Denied. Your appeal focused on issues that were however unpleasant and not your fault; but lacked the actual falseness of the ban. How you were treated was not right and staff did the best they could to apologize. There was no approval to make an appeal acording to the accused. To conclude, the ban stays, the verdict was justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.