Denied bessa trooks unban appeal

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in-game roleplay name:
Bessa Trooks

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:98691242

Your Steam profile url:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/thetaylorroriser/

Why were you banned?
At first, the only response I could get from staff was just the fact that Harro (The Staff Manager) at the time did not like me. Recently I have gotten some closure and was told a list of things that I was banned for. From what I was told is that it was abusing character roles, staff disrespect, and simply minging. Not intending to roleplay, but to find loopholes and cause problems. I was told to defend my actions in order to reappeal so here they are.

Who banned you?
Harro McPiegon

Ban length?
Permanently.

Why should we unban you?
I was told that in order to appeal I would have to defend all of my accused actions so that's what I am going to do.

Abusing Character Roles: This is one of the ones I am genuinely confused about the most. I can understand the other ones but this one makes no sense to me. As everyone knows I always play as Hermione or when that is taken, the Head Girl. Yes, I will admit that in the past some people do not like my use of the stun stick but I only played as the Head Girl a little of the time before I was banned. Most of the time I was Hermione and I followed all the rules, including telling students to go to class and showing new students around. I'm not sure if RDA was a reason but I know that in the past that has been an issue brought up so I guess I will state it under here. Yes, I will admit I'm a little trigger happy when it comes to the arrest stick. I find it fun, not sure why, but I wasn't really warned for it this time around so I'm not sure if it was as big of a deal because I wasn't really using my arrest stick anyways so that I could avoid being punished.

Staff Disrespect: Now this is something I am quite known for if you don't know the backstory. In the past obviously, I have had disagreements with some of the staff members but most people don't look at the other side. For as long as I can remember playing CC, not as staff, but as a player staff was always out to get me. Even past staff members have come forward and spoken about the issues. Some staff members have very biased opinions on me and they can tend to share those with newer staff who have never even met me. I simply have one rule when it comes to staff and that is, if you respect me then I will respect you. Seems simple enough yet the staff in the past have spectated me constantly and even once tried to set me up just so they could ban me. The one thing that Cindy told me if I was unbanned was to be nice to the staff. I told her that I would be if they treated me equal and she understood that.

Minging: Yes, in the past I have been known to minge, and I can talk all about those but those don't concern this ban. I think the thing that Harro counted as minging was the fact that I wouldn't arrest all the lower years for going to class, and also using Avis way too much, and shooting people with Herbiforis. In all honesty, yes I did use that spell a lot but at the time the rules were very vague and I was even told my admins and higher-ups that I could use the spell and that it wasn't considered a free spell because it did no damage. Just as long as I stopped when people who didn't want to be hit with it told me. I was often loud and could be quite chaotic at times but in all honesty, I saw nothing of it because of the fact that even staff would join in and would also be having fun with me. Also, I don't know why Harro hated that avis spell but I always got in trouble for shooting it even though it did no damage.

No Intent to Roleplay/Finding Loopholes: In the past, I would totally understand this one. I am the QUEEN of loopholes. I didn't do it to be serious I did it to joke around and find new ways to get out of issues. Most of the issues for this current banned weren't based around finding loopholes because I only got in trouble once before I was banned again, but I did like to make up absurd stories just to see how far I could take them. It was a fun little game, and a lot of people knew it wasn't serious because they usually started with, "You see what happens was!"

In some ways, I can see where some of these would come into play, but also at the same time some of these are way in the past before this ban even became a thing. I know that I have done many of these things in the past but also I get the miscommunication on some of them as well. Some of the accused actions that were brought up when talking to the staff about this ban were over a year old. I started playing in August 2017 and stuff that happened then was brought up almost a year later trying to make it seem like it was done in the present day. In all honesty, I believe my last ban was biased and based on the fact that staff simply just didn't like me. I was only on for a short amount of time, and trust me it's hard to do all of the accused actions in that short amount of time, especially when I was actually playing with new people and not just the regular people that I know.

Evidence of innocence: I have screenshots, videos, and witnesses as stated before. I also know that staff has seen the video of Harro harassing me and it was sent out in the staff chat and other staff members have it saved. All of my evidence has been sent out to staff mostly so I don't think there is nothing more I can do there.

Cindy gave me permission to make this appeal.

EDIT: (Since there seems to be some confusion on previous bans)

BAN 1: So this was back in October 2017, meaning that none of the current staff that plays were even on back then. Toksik was still a player and Tash was I believe just starting her position as Trial Moderator. I was banned both from the Discord and server for one reason and one reason alone, I didn't change my Discord name. Simple as that. I was at work and while I was at work Puma hired a new staff manager, Fluke. Who at the time was hired to "fix" the server? He had written a bunch of new rules, one of which was that your Discord name had to be your In-Game name. I was talking in staff chat on my break at work and he said I had to change my Discord name: 1. I didn't know this guy. 2. I didn't know it was a rule. 3. I was on mobile. So I simply replied, "what no I like my name ):" and he so he put me on probation. It was a huge issue and it started a big thing with staff who also felt it was unfair on many levels. Anywho I got in a voice chat with Fluke and Jill Sandwich, who at the time was Community Manager and voiced my opinions and my case as to why it was wrong. I decided then instead of letting this guy treat me like crap to just leave. A lot of people followed me: James Higgs, Alpha Maile (Server Manager), River Mars, Allie Haze, Mishka Cat, and a few others who didn't like the way we were being treated. Not only was I banned but so was everyone listened above, but Jill talked with Fluke and told him it wasn't fair to just ban all of the ex-staff because we made a choice to leave. So we were all unbanned, this is an issue that most people don't even know about because they weren't even on at the time.

BAN 2: This was done in December 2017. I was playing one day, I hadn't been on for months because none of my friends play anymore. I was running around with some new players, I didn't know anyone expects Frank Wadd, Felix/Corey, and Hannah. They were all staff at the time, and I remember that this one girl came up to me at the time and asked my opinions on the server. I told her, "I used to play a lot but now I play SBS more." Well apparently Felix was spectating me along with Frank and they both teleported to me as soon as I said that. Felix then told everyone one I was promoting SBS and I got banned by Frank. I honestly don't know why Frank and I had a falling out because before that we were good friends. Anyways Felix isn't the most trustful or best staff and neither is Hannah, but they both got permabanned because of their actions in the future. I talked to Toksik about this and we talked for a while about the issue before she and Tash both decided that the situation was dealt with wrong and was biased and so I was unbanned. I didn't really play that much after that.
Screenshots that literally show how bad Felix was as admin, and how biased he was.

felix1.png . felix2.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.00.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.01.12 AM.png

This is the fellow who got me banned.

BAN 3: This was in May of this year. It was the shop credit glitch thing that Raven and Portie did. I was one of the ones Raven sent shop credits too. Raven told me he got them from Bobby who was game master and was sending them to like everyone he was friends with. A lot of people got banned for that and are still banned for that, but some got unbanned such as Loomie, Norbert, and myself. We were proven to have nothing to do with it but a lot of people still like to blame me as being a part of it. Even in the aftermath I offered to pay Puma back some of what he had lost because I felt so bad this happened to the server.
Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.15.47 AM.png

BAN 4: Stated in this appeal. Also still haven't gotten any evidence that proves the things they said I did when I got banned
Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.42.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.42.43 AM.png

When staff constantly watched me and tried to warn me for everything.

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.33.41 AM.png
Even staff tried to help me out because there was no evidence.

Attachments

Last edited:

Melo Melo

Admin
CC Staff
Admin
Only thing I will require is videos that you say you have

I say bring her back cause she adds that extra spice to the server that it needs to stay alive

Norbert Lynch
+1

Melo Melo

Admin
CC Staff
Admin
I have sent mostly all of my screenshots to you on Discord over a month ago and explained the situation with the videos so.
I know. I thought you found something video related on your side since you included "video" in the "Evidence of innocence" in this appeal.

I know. I thought you found something video related on your side since you included "video" in the "Evidence of innocence" in this appeal.
I copy and pasted from my last appeal some parts. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Last edited:
So just based off recent things within the last week I have been banned and attacked by Bessa 2 times. She attracts drama and seeks it actively, I believe she has had enough chances to change herself but she doesn't take anything seriously. I don't think her being unbanned again only to be banned again and go through this again will solve anything. :giggle:

Klarc

Bessa is a nice and genuine person once you get to know her. She's very sweet. I think you should give her a chance because she has the possibilioty of turning a new leaf and looking for something better.

That was my original response but then you attacked me in 2 separate discords and banned me in one a few times all for drama sake. This is my only point. I explained to Clark cuz i like him. I don't start rumors I have a few witnesses of that event. If your actions outside the server matter you are not a nice person I did once try to convince myself differently. This is my last response to you or about you. I believe you had enough chances to be unbanned, and I do think that last ban was kinda bullshit, but how you have acted towards me just makes me think that:
1. You get unbanned
2. You will start something because you believe someone doesn't like you, but in reality they just don't give a shit.
3. You will fuck up again and get banned because you have a horrible attitude.

I will not be responding back at all because it's what you thrive on.
So goodbye and have a nice life. Positive vibes yo :)(y)

Bessa is a nice and genuine person once you get to know her. She's very sweet. I think you should give her a chance because she has the possibilioty of turning a new leaf and looking for something better.
Thank you for taking the time to reply!

+1 Here are my reasonings, ⚬ false bans! harassed by some of the old staff team on the biased levels she has past experience as staff so I'm pretty sure she knows the rules by heart since she joined the server the 3rd day it was open! So amongst the capital community for like the past couple of months, Bessa Trooks has always been a controversial topic! I am still shocked she was even permabanned? 1. where things went wrong: Taylor was completely mistreated she is the victim here! 4 permabans... um excuse me what? How one player can get permabanned 4 times is beyond me. It's utterly ridiculous this last ban was based on a pure accusation. Jay Flint a cc moderator at the time said that Taylor called him the unforgivable homophobic "f" word now I know Taylor personally to know she would never use such foul language especially the "f" word of all things. I don't think she should have been permabanned without any evidence this is a classic case of he said she said. Harro Mcpigeon didn't even get the full story, straight to a permaban! like what kind of witchcraft is that. People just need to let this petty drama go foreal we all know that Harro was pretty known for being biased and there isn't any proof of her saying the "f" word. 2. no evidence of the crime:The only proof is words no evidence and besides if she even said it why didn't she just get a warning, why a permaban? Taylor shouldn't be punished for something she didn't even do! 3. Learning to let go: Taylor was a great ,respectful and responsible player on cc but most of all a genuine true friend to everyone, always nice and funny yeah sure sometimes Taylor might have offended people but she always apologized for her actions shes human and she had a lot of time to think about what has happened over her time on the server and has reflected and taken accountability for the stuff she's done in the past, just like all of us we make mistakes its what makes us "Human" cmon guys i'm just asking you all to be a little nicer and give Taylor a plus one since she is innocent until proven guilty. The cc server should be open to all players we shouldn't shun good ones away like her please take some consideration on unbanning her thanks very much folks 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞 firma_de_selena_gomez_png_by_xxluiizaxx-d4r20oh.png

Didrik

Manager
CC Staff
Manager
Community Supervisor

"
4 permabans... um excuse me what? How one player can get permabanned 4 times is beyond me". She got permbanned, and then went straight to Puma and talked to him until she got unbanned again. " just like all of us we make mistakes its what makes us "Human"" Taylor unlike other permbanned people, got 3 more chances after her first permban, and from what i have seen she hasnt really improved, she RDA's, creates useless/annoying votekicks/jobdemotion votes, screams at staff in sits, minges, insults/disrespects and more. Even though i dont think that Harro was a great talker, throwing insults and saying horrible things to players he didnt like, i still think Taylor's ban was justified, she has gotten way more chances than she should have.
Also: I would like Taylor to post her
evidence in this appeal, due to it being a requirement. You sending it to staff or posting it in previous appeals dosent matter, post it here or the appeal will be denied,
prove to us that you deserve to be unbanned. I also think that in this appeal, even though i appreciate normal players opinions, i want the staff that will have/has had/have to deal with you in the past or in the future, depending on how this appeal goes, deciede if they want you back on the server or not. Good luck with your appeal!

"- Do not comment/reply on Ban Appeals unless you are involved with the issue."

Last edited:

Percy

Admin
CC Staff
Admin
Tbh if someone has been permabanned several times i think after the second permaban, it's way too many chances as they will have been banned for shorter amounts. You can't behave on the server and begging the owner to unban you when you get permabanned is so silly. We don't need anymore drama that you will probably produce if you are unbanned. -1

I

"
4 permabans... um excuse me what? How one player can get permabanned 4 times is beyond me". She got permbanned, and then went straight to Puma and talked to him until she got unbanned again. " just like all of us we make mistakes its what makes us "Human"" Taylor unlike other permbanned people, got 3 more chances after her first permban, and from what i have seen she hasnt really improved, she RDA's, creates useless/annoying votekicks/jobdemotion votes, screams at staff in sits, minges, insults/disrespects and more. Even though i dont think that Harro was a great talker, throwing insults and saying horrible things to players he didnt like, i still think Taylor's ban was justified, she has gotten way more chances than she should have.
Also: I would like Taylor to post her
evidence in this appeal, due to it being a requirement. You sending it to staff or posting it in previous appeals dosent matter, post it here or the appeal will be denied,
prove to us that you deserve to be unbanned. I also think that in this appeal, even though i appreciate normal players opinions, i want the staff that will have/has had/have to deal with you in the past or in the future, depending on how this appeal goes, deciede if they want you back on the server or not. Good luck with your appeal!

"- Do not comment/reply on Ban Appeals unless you are involved with the issue."
I want to clear some things up for all the staff making a decision.
1. I talked to Puma yes but he was never the one who directly delt with the issue at hand. Toksik was the one who I talked to seeing as I believed she had an unbiased opinion and she knew that the way I got banned the first few times was wrong.
2. Yes, I admit in the PAST I have done all of these things. Again I am not denying this fact, but most of this stuff was done along time ago and I have calmed down and even you admitted that Didrik.
3. I got way more chances then I should? Should I post in detail what my other bans were for because it seems like most people are confused and seem to think all are justified. Toksik unbanned me because she knew that staff at the time didn’t handle things right and put a target on me. I mean both Felix and Hannah the two people who targeted me constantly were literally permabanned off of everything.
4. I really can’t control the fact of whether or not players comment on my appeal but I also feel like they should have a voice, because most of the staff haven’t had to “deal” with me expect for the a select few.

Tbh if someone has been permabanned several times i think after the second permaban, it's way too many chances as they will have been banned for shorter amounts. You can't behave on the server and begging the owner to unban you when you get permabanned is so silly. We don't need anymore drama that you will probably produce if you are unbanned. -1
This is all false information and a giant game of he said she said. If you read my below post it explains everything, but thank you for your opinion.

I wasn't on when you were on the Server. What I have seen of you on the forums I do not think it would be a good idea to unban you.
My Reasons are: "Minging: Yes, in the past I have been known to minge" I have seen a few Posts from you on the forums since I became staff, one of them being your "Bessa Trooks for Super Admin" and another being your "Selling Staff Nudes" from this I feel if you still do it on the forums then what makes us think you wont do it on the Server. For me being a Staff member I don't want someone to be unbanned if they are just going to come back on to do the same things they got banned for, just for me to deal with somethings that were dealt with in the past. If you lied about one thing then what makes me not think that the others are lies too.

"I have not asked many questions about you, one thing I did ask is how many limes you have been banned. 4 times, Honestly 4 times, for that many times even if there were bad staff back then, I don't think that someone would be banned 4 times for Staff targeting them, You not being liked, or no reason. Me being staff one of the things I do is I spectate people have been unbanished and see if they do some of the same things they did to get banned in the first place. It is just something we do to make the server a better place for people to go on and play. Some other things I was told is you have gotten out of a lot of bans, good on you you know how to play people, but you went off and got banned again. Also you have gotten banned even before you have been "Targeted" and have gotten out of those."

Another thing is that there are a lot of new staff like me who don't have a biased opinion on you, a lot of the older staff are gone. I understand that you might feel targeted from the past experiences you have had, but don't make it seem like we are targeting as well. We have some Staff that were here when a lot of this went down and have their stories of what happened. We are trying to get your side, but the problem with screenshots are that they can be planned and not real, I could get anyone to say something during a Vc or get them to change their name to play something out. It also doesn't help when you black out someone's name so we can not see who said something, because that could be anyone.

I
I wasn't on when you were on the Server. What I have seen of you on the forums I do not think it would be a good idea to unban you.
My Reasons are: "Minging: Yes, in the past I have been known to minge" I have seen a few Posts from you on the forums since I became staff, one of them being your "Bessa Trooks for Super Admin" and another being your "Selling Staff Nudes" from this I feel if you still do it on the forums then what makes us think you wont do it on the Server. For me being a Staff member I don't want someone to be unbanned if they are just going to come back on to do the same things they got banned for, just for me to deal with somethings that were dealt with in the past. If you lied about one thing then what makes me not think that the others are lies too.

"I have not asked many questions about you, one thing I did ask is how many limes you have been banned. 4 times, Honestly 4 times, for that many times even if there were bad staff back then, I don't think that someone would be banned 4 times for Staff targeting them, You not being liked, or no reason. Me being staff one of the things I do is I spectate people have been unbanished and see if they do some of the same things they did to get banned in the first place. It is just something we do to make the server a better place for people to go on and play. Some other things I was told is you have gotten out of a lot of bans, good on you you know how to play people, but you went off and got banned again. Also you have gotten banned even before you have been "Targeted" and have gotten out of those."

Another thing is that there are a lot of new staff like me who don't have a biased opinion on you, a lot of the older staff are gone. I understand that you might feel targeted from the past experiences you have had, but don't make it seem like we are targeting as well. We have some Staff that were here when a lot of this went down and have their stories of what happened. We are trying to get your side, but the problem with screenshots are that they can be planned and not real, I could get anyone to say something during a Vc or get them to change their name to play something out. It also doesn't help when you black out someone's name so we can not see who said something, because that could be anyone.
I blacked out people’s name for privacy these are old screenshots. Also I don’t know how I could fake screenshots but I mean good on you if you can. The dates are also from last year. And the spectating I am talking about is constant 24/7 before I was even considered for my bans. Also not sure how I lied about anything because I was pretty open with my past. Also I would check other people’s staff including staff that have said stuff similar stuff to what I said. Appreciate the honesty though, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.