Denied bessa trooks unban appeal

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't on when you were on the Server. What I have seen of you on the forums I do not think it would be a good idea to unban you.
My Reasons are: "Minging: Yes, in the past I have been known to minge" I have seen a few Posts from you on the forums since I became staff, one of them being your "Bessa Trooks for Super Admin" and another being your "Selling Staff Nudes" from this I feel if you still do it on the forums then what makes us think you wont do it on the Server. For me being a Staff member I don't want someone to be unbanned if they are just going to come back on to do the same things they got banned for, just for me to deal with somethings that were dealt with in the past. If you lied about one thing then what makes me not think that the others are lies too.

"I have not asked many questions about you, one thing I did ask is how many limes you have been banned. 4 times, Honestly 4 times, for that many times even if there were bad staff back then, I don't think that someone would be banned 4 times for Staff targeting them, You not being liked, or no reason. Me being staff one of the things I do is I spectate people have been unbanished and see if they do some of the same things they did to get banned in the first place. It is just something we do to make the server a better place for people to go on and play. Some other things I was told is you have gotten out of a lot of bans, good on you you know how to play people, but you went off and got banned again. Also you have gotten banned even before you have been "Targeted" and have gotten out of those."

Another thing is that there are a lot of new staff like me who don't have a biased opinion on you, a lot of the older staff are gone. I understand that you might feel targeted from the past experiences you have had, but don't make it seem like we are targeting as well. We have some Staff that were here when a lot of this went down and have their stories of what happened. We are trying to get your side, but the problem with screenshots are that they can be planned and not real, I could get anyone to say something during a Vc or get them to change their name to play something out. It also doesn't help when you black out someone's name so we can not see who said something, because that could be anyone.
EDIT: Also don’t say the new staff aren’t biased against me please. You may not be but I have seen new staff, who I have never even talked to or met before talk badly about me. People talk, rumors spear. I’ve heard new staff talk about stuff that happened a year ago and weren’t even apart of because of everyone talking.

Sai

CC Staff
Manager
Since you seem to think that new staff have a biased opinion of you based on actions you have made in the past, I will look at this as objectively as possible, only using anything you posted in this thread.

Some staff members have very biased opinions on me and they can tend to share those with newer staff who have never even met me.
In the process of writing this, I did not ask anyone for any details, while maybe being naive, means that I will trust anything you say.

Evidence of innocence: I have screenshots, videos, and witnesses as stated before. I also know that staff has seen the video of Harro harassing me and it was sent out in the staff chat and other staff members have it saved. All of my evidence has been sent out to staff mostly so I don't think there is nothing more I can do there.
Since I am trying to be objective, if there is any extra evidence you would like to provide (other than the screenshots you already gave) I will have to base my knowledge on only the things you provided.

I copy and pasted from my last appeal some parts. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
To me, this shows that while you do want to get unbanned, you don't want to spend much effort on it since you couldn't even proofread your appeal and instead just copied your old one.

While these two screenshots do show that Felix could have handled the situation much better, it also shows that you were actively rdming staff on purpose, something which you know you shouldn't do.

If you would be so kind as to comment on anything I have said with further explanation of your own I would very much appreciate that, because while I have nothing against you, some of the actions you have taken in response aren't ones you should have taken.

Last edited:
Since you seem to think that new staff have a biased opinion of you based on actions you have made in the past, I will look at this as objectively as possible, only using anything you posted in this thread.

In the process of writing this, I did not ask anyone for any details, while maybe being naive, means that I will trust anything you say.

Since I am trying to be objective, if there is any extra evidence you would like to provide (other than the screenshots you already gave) I will have to base my knowledge on only the things you provided.

To me, this shows that while you do want to get unbanned, you don't want to spend much effort on it since you couldn't even proofread your appeal and instead just copied your old one.

While these two screenshots do show that Felix could have handled the situation much better, it also shows that you were actively rdming staff on purpose, something which you know you shouldn't do.

If you would be so kind as to comment on anything I have said with further explanation of your own I would very much appreciate that, because while I have nothing against you, some of the actions you have taken in response aren't ones you should have taken.
That’s not me that’s a member of the community who he was harassing. The person came to me and I delt with the issue while I was staff just to clear it up, and I spent a lot of time on my appeal and only copy and pasted for the outline. You can look at the differences between the two in the denied section if you like.

Sai

CC Staff
Manager
That’s not me that’s a member of the community who he was harassing. The person came to me and I delt with the issue while I was staff just to clear it up, and I spent a lot of time on my appeal and only copy and pasted for the outline. You can look at the differences between the two in the denied section if you like.
Alright, my mistake, I had thought that all the screenshots included you.
Also I can see that you did spend much more time on this one, but that doesn't change the fact that you still could have proofread it more/better because if you don't want people to use previous information or information from external sources, you need to make sure your information is precise and 100% accurate.

Having as many bans as you do (not that I'm justifying some/any of them) you are going to have to work much harder than the average person to stay on your best behavior and put as much effort you can into it.
For example if you run into someone handing out a bunch of in-game special currency with only an explanation of "oh this staff did it so it's fine" maybe don't accept it until you get a direct "Yes you can accept it" from a higher up staff member.

Having said that I do believe everyone should be given another chance if they themselves want to change, but again for your sake try to stay as a close to a role model as you can be.

+1

-1 I was around when Jill and fluke, I know the kind of moderator you were. you weren’t bad at all, you just had an issue with fluke personally. At the time, fluke was requiring staff to be in the staff role of gringotts guard if you were a staff on duty so you could use your phys gun and use your staff powers. If you weren’t in your staff role, you weren’t allowed to use any of your staff powers period because you were in an role play environment then and were to role play. I was there when he made the staff rules. now I know nothing of these bans. but I feel that if you go back on the server, you will continue to minge and not take it serious. Reason I’m putting -1, is because all this drama that always seems to surround you and you seem to love to cause and attract it

Atlas Parks Jog Radcliffe

CC Staff
At the end of the day and with all things considered I am going to give you a -1. I do this for a couple of reasons. The first being you have been permabanned 4 times. 4 times! I am one to believe in second chances but I am also someone who learns from actions and facts. I do not know you well at all. When I began playing you were unbanned and I remember you trolling. Which I must admit I did too but I would always stop when asked. I think with the little number of players who come on and the knowledge (though limited) I have of you as a player I must keep it a -1.

Alright, my mistake, I had thought that all the screenshots included you.
Also I can see that you did spend much more time on this one, but that doesn't change the fact that you still could have proofread it more/better because if you don't want people to use previous information or information from external sources, you need to make sure your information is precise and 100% accurate.

Having as many bans as you do (not that I'm justifying some/any of them) you are going to have to work much harder than the average person to stay on your best behavior and put as much effort you can into it.
For example if you run into someone handing out a bunch of in-game special currency with only an explanation of "oh this staff did it so it's fine" maybe don't accept it until you get a direct "Yes you can accept it" from a higher up staff member.

Having said that I do believe everyone should be given another chance if they themselves want to change, but again for your sake try to stay as a close to a role model as you can be.

+1
Thank you for your response. I did proofread most of it, but the video I am mainly referring to is the old staff manager harassing me. Most of the staff have seen that video before, and I really don’t feel like posting that here I hope you understand. Also the glitch with the in game money was given to be and I didn’t even notice and then I tried to get on the next day and was banned. I appreciate your time and opinions and if you need anything else from me I would be happy to help you!

-1 I was around when Jill and fluke, I know the kind of moderator you were. you weren’t bad at all, you just had an issue with fluke personally. At the time, fluke was requiring staff to be in the staff role of gringotts guard if you were a staff on duty so you could use your phys gun and use your staff powers. If you weren’t in your staff role, you weren’t allowed to use any of your staff powers period because you were in an role play environment then and were to role play. I was there when he made the staff rules. now I know nothing of these bans. but I feel that if you go back on the server, you will continue to minge and not take it serious. Reason I’m putting -1, is because all this drama that always seems to surround you and you seem to love to cause and attract it
I didn’t really have an issue with Fluke, I talked to him maybe 2 times but the way he treated me was similar to the way Harro treated me and it feels like you are justifying his actions. As you were not staff at the time of this manner just know there were a lot of stuff that went on behind the scenes. I also left staff before the guard rule was a thing and so I don’t really have anything to do with that. I don’t know how I wouldn’t take this serious seeing as I have made 3 unban appeals now, but again you are entitled to your opinion. You also messaged me awhile back saying you had no problem with me coming back to the server and that you even enjoyed our old times. Would you mind explaining what has changed to clear things up? Thank you!

At the end of the day and with all things considered I am going to give you a -1. I do this for a couple of reasons. The first being you have been permabanned 4 times. 4 times! I am one to believe in second chances but I am also someone who learns from actions and facts. I do not know you well at all. When I began playing you were unbanned and I remember you trolling. Which I must admit I did too but I would always stop when asked. I think with the little number of players who come on and the knowledge (though limited) I have of you as a player I must keep it a -1.
When you began playing you were a troll to as you stated, and you changed. What makes you think I haven’t at all? Also I did stop when asked but if you’re told differently then I guess I cant prove myself in any way so it’s up to interpretation.

Gretch

Based on your appeal alone, I don’t think anyone who tries this hard to come back to a community is doing it to troll or minge again. There’s also the fact that most of this happened before I joined the server so I can’t really pass judgment on your character in the past. From what I’ve read, I really hope you get the chance to fix your reputation.

+1

I don't know you, i was after your time so i'm going to base my decision on your appeal. I believe no person would go through all this just to be unbanned and minge again. I believe that you care for the community because why else would you try so hard to be unbanned? When i joined the server i was a huge minge, i was in a sit almost once an hour but i changed and left that behavior behind so i have to believe you can too. So its a +1 from me. Good luck with your appeal and have a nice day

Alright, so I've been putting a lot of thought into what I wanted to say to this.

Neutral leaning toward -1

I have nothing against you, Bessa, and I never have. I'm just going off of what I have seen from responses on other threads and based on how you acted when I was staff previously. The screenshots you have as evidence mainly shows a lot of "she said he said" things and doesn't really prove innocence of things. Yes, I know felix/corey was a dick. I was around for the end of his days here in CC. He shouldn't have acted the way he did towards a lot of people. But I also believe that you shouldn't act the way you do sometimes. You often would accuse staff of having it out for you when multiple of us were online and in voice together. Claiming we were all spectating you when in reality we were all in voice chat, dealing with another trouble maker or just playing around on the server. I also have witnessed times that when you were brought into a sit for a civil conversation you were all but civil at times.

Now, with that being said, its possible you have changed. I have nothing against you, but I also don't know you on a personal level. I would like to think you have changed, but then again this would be your 5th chance on this server. I would hope that if you do get another chance that you will be more respectful off rules. Which includes not finding "loopholes" in the rules. You know the rules and what they mean, just please follow them. And to also respect staff members, even if you know they don't like you. Submit reports instead of taking things into your own hands, even message a staff member you do trust to bring any issues to light. And so on.

With that being said, good luck with your appeal!

Robbie

-1 Thinks She is always right even when doing something wrong

Based on your appeal alone, I don’t think anyone who tries this hard to come back to a community is doing it to troll or minge again. There’s also the fact that most of this happened before I joined the server so I can’t really pass judgment on your character in the past. From what I’ve read, I really hope you get the chance to fix your reputation.

+1
Thank you! I appreciate the honesty and I have major respect for you for trying to give me a chance. I won't let you down.

I don't know you, i was after your time so i'm going to base my decision on your appeal. I believe no person would go through all this just to be unbanned and minge again. I believe that you care for the community because why else would you try so hard to be unbanned? When i joined the server i was a huge minge, i was in a sit almost once an hour but i changed and left that behavior behind so i have to believe you can too. So its a +1 from me. Good luck with your appeal and have a nice day
Thank you for the reply and thank you for seeing that I am trying to change and putting in the effort!

Alright, so I've been putting a lot of thought into what I wanted to say to this.

Neutral leaning toward -1

I have nothing against you, Bessa, and I never have. I'm just going off of what I have seen from responses on other threads and based on how you acted when I was staff previously. The screenshots you have as evidence mainly shows a lot of "she said he said" things and doesn't really prove innocence of things. Yes, I know felix/corey was a dick. I was around for the end of his days here in CC. He shouldn't have acted the way he did towards a lot of people. But I also believe that you shouldn't act the way you do sometimes. You often would accuse staff of having it out for you when multiple of us were online and in voice together. Claiming we were all spectating you when in reality we were all in voice chat, dealing with another trouble maker or just playing around on the server. I also have witnessed times that when you were brought into a sit for a civil conversation you were all but civil at times.

Now, with that being said, its possible you have changed. I have nothing against you, but I also don't know you on a personal level. I would like to think you have changed, but then again this would be your 5th chance on this server. I would hope that if you do get another chance that you will be more respectful off rules. Which includes not finding "loopholes" in the rules. You know the rules and what they mean, just please follow them. And to also respect staff members, even if you know they don't like you. Submit reports instead of taking things into your own hands, even message a staff member you do trust to bring any issues to light. And so on.

With that being said, good luck with your appeal!
I mean I'm not sure if a 5th chance is the right words seeing as some of the other bans were not justified in the slightest. Also back in the day I did know the staff was watching me as I had screenshots of staff chat at the time and conversations held in private discords. Again I have nothing against you as I don't really know you. On my last time on the server, I did follow the rules, reported minges, and even names. I don't really take things into my own hands as that's a lot of work and usually I just let the person be until they bother someone else or do something to offend someone. Thank you for your honesty and let me know if I can clear anything else up.

-1 Thinks She is always right even when doing something wrong
I'm not sure if this is because I gave you a -1 on your Staff Application, but I have a lot to stay about the way you acted as staff in the past. However, this is an unban appeal so thank you for your honesty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tash

CC Staff
Hello, Bessa. I want to start by saying that I do appreciate that you have always been nice to me, but you have been given too many chances. You have been permabanned too many times. The first time, Toksik and I gave you the benefit of the doubt, while I was manager, and unbanned you, but then when you got banned again, we denied your appeal to us. You went over our heads and asked Puma, who then got Richard to unban you. You have now been permabanned a total of four times, and honestly, if the past is anything to go by, you won't change enough to be able to resist getting banned a fifth time.

You constantly minge when on the server, find loopholes in the rules, abuse staff when they're doing their jobs. Yes, it has been quite a few months since you were banned, but if the past is anything to go by, which usually it is, I feel like you wouldn’t have changed enough to stay unbanned. With all of your other bans, if I remember correctly, you said you had changed, and you would be good, but that hasn’t happened yet.

In conclusion to this comment on your appeal, I am going to -1 it. I am sorry, but this is my opinion after knowing what you’re like on the server, since I first joined over a year ago now.

Hello, Bessa. I want to start by saying that I do appreciate that you have always been nice to me, but you have been given too many chances. You have been permabanned too many times. The first time, Toksik and I gave you the benefit of the doubt, while I was manager, and unbanned you, but then when you got banned again, we denied your appeal to us. You went over our heads and asked Puma, who then got Richard to unban you. You have now been permabanned a total of four times, and honestly, if the past is anything to go by, you won't change enough to be able to resist getting banned a fifth time.

You constantly minge when on the server, find loopholes in the rules, abuse staff when they're doing their jobs. Yes, it has been quite a few months since you were banned, but if the past is anything to go by, which usually it is, I feel like you wouldn’t have changed enough to stay unbanned. With all of your other bans, if I remember correctly, you said you had changed, and you would be good, but that hasn’t happened yet.

In conclusion to this comment on your appeal, I am going to -1 it. I am sorry, but this is my opinion after knowing what you’re like on the server, since I first joined over a year ago now.
Actually you and Toksik both deleted me and ignored my message about the in game currency glitch so I went to Richard to tell him I had nothing to do with it because I didn’t. Then again it would people seem to skip over the part of my appeal where I layed out my bans. Anyway I appreciate the response and your concerns. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.