Galaxys staff app (again)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
1. What is your time zone and country of residence?
EST

2. Your age:

3. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:581009739
4. Your Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122285206
5. Your In-game roleplay name:
General Galaxy

6. Your Steam name:
galaxygnome

7. Have you ever been banned on Capital-Community? ( Explain why, If so. ):
falsely twice once by kilzlot (he was high) theother by GARA but i was proven innocent

8. Do you have a microphone, if so, will you always use it in your sits?:
yes

9. What is RDM? Is it allowed?:
Random death match no

10. How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod and how many of those are on the server?:
2k hours almost 200 hours on server

11. Why do you want to become Staff?:
i was apart of the old team and i did very well was active alot and did my job to the best of my ability i think the staff team are like a family in a way it can be hard and we sometimes fight. but i still loved the time i spent as staff on the server with all of my new friends on the team. id love to join them as we all staff together again like we all used to ive spend alot of time on the server and id love it not all to go to trash (sorry for grammar im illiterate af)

12. As staff, you will also have the opportunity to run events. What ideas for events do you have that could be fun to do on the server?):
apoc event, race event, a capture the items , protect the vip, headhunters. bountys and other fun things

13. What is the significance of being Staff?:
to be staff is to have a sense of maturity and see the lines between whats right and wrong. its to help out not just there server but the people in it and to follow the rules that higher ups have placed so the server can be a fun place for all

14. How active are you on the server?:
very

15. Past experiences as staff ( Optional. ):
here and rust servrs

16. You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation?:
yes i do

17. How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal ( with your time ) With Capital Community?:
i have been the past few weeks and i guess this is a thing you'll need to have some trust in me

18. Did you read the staff rules and the player rules before applying?:
yes ofc

19. Referral(s): ( Which Staff recommended you to apply? Optional. ) john max

Kovsage

CC Staff
Head Admin
Hey Galaxy I'll make a interview with you on Saturday at 8:00pm UK TIme