Approved Gretchith Applebottom's Trial Mod Application

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gretch

1. What is your time zone and country of residence?
PST-US

2. Your age:

3. Your SteamID:

4. Your Steam profile URL:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198790059570/

5. Your In-game roleplay name:
Gretchith Applebottom

6. Your Steam name:
Bagelwhy

7. Have you ever been banned? ( Explain why, If so. )
No bans, no warns

8. Do you have a microphone, if so, will you always use it in your sits?
Yes and yes

9. What is RDM? Is it allowed?
RDM stands for "random death match" and is not allowed

10. How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod and how many of those are on the server?
563 hrs on Garry's Mod, 432 hours on CC

11. Why do you want to become Staff?
Specifically this server, I really like. Most of my hours on Garry's Mod are on CC. I want to become staff to genuinely help grow and contribute to the community.

12. What ideas for events do you have that could be fun to do on the server? ( Only answer if applying for Game Master. )

13. What is the significance of being Staff?
  • To help ensure an enjoyable environment for not only players but staff as well
  • Diffusing tough situations and listening to players
  • Remaining fair whenever there is conflict, regardless of your personal relationship with those involved
14. How active are you on the server?
I'm pretty active on the server, this past week not so much. But I play enough to know if not all, most of the players.

15. Past experiences as staff: ( Optional. )

16. You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation?
Yes

17. How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal ( with your time ) With Capital Community?
I'm already an active and loyal player. I'm also a trusted member on the CC discord server as well.

18. Did you read the staff rules, staff handbook and the player rules and the Staff helper/Game Master guidelines if applying for that?
Yes

19. Referral(s): ( Which Staff recommended you to apply? Optional. )
Didrik, Joshue, AND SPEEDY!!

Last edited:
+1!!! Omg Gretchith! i'm so proud of you sister! you are the most amazing human being generally I don't like most people on the cc server but honestly you are the beaming light of this server. You are so selfless when it comes to helping other people you put them first most of all and that's what I respect about you it's never drama. Gretchith doesn't put up with the rule-breaking either always enforce's RP rules unlike some staff, teaches most all of the classes when shes online. Hands down I would say she is the best cc person ever! πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž Side note if you don't put a plus one you don't know taste! ZIGA ZIG AHHHH Sister <3 81a223ccd52d4fa5474ec099cec5061f.png

Last edited:

Joshue

+1 very active and kind player, very just too would be a great addition to our team

+1 Gretchith is one of the best players that i have ever met on the cc server and im thankful that i met her.She is always following the rules and making sure the other players are also following the rules.I think she would make a great staff member.

Yours truly Jan Jones

Last edited:
+999999999999 I FRACKING LOVE GRETCH YES JUST YES, ALWAYS HELPFUL, LIKE ONE OF THE GREATEST PEOPLE I KNOW, You best put me as a referral too girl.

Eolhc

+1
I'm going to be 100 with you. GRETCHITH APPLEBOTTOM would be a wonderful staff member. She's played on the server quite a lot and she always has a very positive demeanor. She always follow the rules and tries to encourage to do so as well. She is also always very willing to help other people and is in general a very amazing person.

I'm actually being serious for once, Didrik.

Daxter

Game Master
CC Staff
Game Master
+1
She follows the rules and has what it takes to be a staff member.

Didrik

Manager
CC Staff
Manager
Community Supervisor
Accepted, welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.