Denied i understand why u banned me i think it had to do with "breaking out" of jail

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
name: Kinpin Mike
steam id: 76561198167007252
url: https://steamcommunity.com/id/whitetiger54321/
why was i banned: avoiding jail banish
who banned me: im not sure it happened offline
ban length: perma
why should i unban you: i never tried or wanted to get out of my banish. i was actually going to appeal it and try to get it shortened to 2 or 3 days. so im just about to leave when someone imperio me out of nowhere and tp me out. i only remember the last name was griffin and honeslty no clue who he is but he is a newt with a halo. i was gonna go ooc a mod but i couldnt because i was muted and then cole found me and it looked like i was trying to evade the banish even though i was gonna leave the game. so he tp me back and all was fine. i went on again later becuz someone wanted me to prove to them i was banned and i didnt really think much of it so i go on and cole tp me. then i said if i get released again i will leave immediatly and i did so i just left and then i was gonna go make an appeal until i had to go out. then the only reason i know im perma is because someone posted a pic of the console saying iw as banned but not who did it.

EVIDENCE: im sorry i cant provide screenshots or anything of the guy doing it but the people who were there to see it were credence corvus connor turkey tosser and im pretty sure evylenn and jack roche were there. but i would ask credence or connor since im not sure it was evelynn or jack but ask them and they will tell you some random guy (griffin) out of nowhere and just ran me out and before i could do anything mod found me. then go back on to prove im banned to a friend i leave when i realize that i still get unarttrested for some reason. and thats really all the evidence i have. im sorry that this happened and i should have not let myself be imperio and shouldnt have gotten on to prove it to my friend i should have just waited my appeal and i can ensure you this woont happen again and you can even redo my ban for a week which i was going to appeal for less days but since the griffin guy imperio me im permad. and i also realize i shouldnt have done anything to get banished for the first place. im sorry wont happen again.

the problem wasn’t with your jail evade, I knew you weren’t trying to get out of your banish. The reason you were banned was because a user with the same ip as you joined an hour after you got banned. Pretty fresh account also. The ip matches your banned account so hence the ban was for evading your ban using an alt account.

the problem wasn’t with your jail evade, I knew you weren’t trying to get out of your banish. The reason you were banned was because a user with the same ip as you joined an hour after you got banned. Pretty fresh account also. The ip matches your banned account so hence the ban was for evading your ban using an alt account.
that was not me that was a fresh account i made for my brother who i told not to get on until i either got the ban sorted out or it was clear it was him e may be stupid but i am not stupid enough to make another account just to get out of a ban because that account was made days before the ban and ill just talk to him about it but i can assure yo you it wasn't me. And i know it sounds stupid and cliche but that is really what happened and you don't have to believe me it just happened that way. i do not know if ip has anything to do with comp but we share a comp too

sorry to say, that’s probably not the case cause we have evidence that disproves that it was your brother and I’ll be sending all my proof to our staff manager and he will be the decider on this. appreciate your understanding and being very calm and collected on this entire matter. Didrik will reach out when his verdict is set.

sorry to say, that’s probably not the case cause we have evidence that disproves that it was your brother and I’ll be sending all my proof to our staff manager and he will be the decider on this. appreciate your understanding and being very calm and collected on this entire matter. Didrik will reach out when his verdict is set.
haha yea like i said you probably wont believe me but yea i decided its best not to get all aggro about it.

honestly as someone who had a similar experience i believe you. i share an ip with my brothers and one of them was an active gmod player. well one day he decided he wanted to play hogwarts rp out of the blue(apparently star wars isn’t enough) but guess what i’m banned so it banned him and his account from playing the server. this dude was so confused that he came to me and thought his game was broken. i fake tried to fix it for like 10 minutes then just told him it was broken. still to this day he doesn’t understand why he can’t play hogwarts rp. honestly heartbreaking, thank you for sharing your story. :’(

Didrik

Manager
CC Staff
Manager
Community Supervisor
"that was not me that was a fresh account i made for my brother who i told not to get on until i either got the ban sorted out or it was clear" - Its still your responsibility, You/your brother logged on an alt while you were banished, this is not allowed and therfore the console permbanned you, this ban was just. Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.