Mukto's Staff/GM Application

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your time zone and country of residence?
USA, EST

2. Your age:

3. Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:76422411

4. Your Steam profile URL:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMukto/

5. Your In-game roleplay name:
Mukto/Mukto Grandamule

6. Your Steam name:
Mukto

7. Have you ever been banned? ( Explain why, If so. )
Not that i know of?

8. Do you have a microphone, if so, will you always use it in your sits?
Yes, and yes.

9. What is RDM? Is it allowed?
Random Death Match, Killing another player unprovoked, and no.

10. How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod and how many of those are on the server?
3820+ of gmod, and around 2 hours as of now.

11. Why do you want to become Staff?
I want to help this community grow in any aspect i can. I know I'm "new" to this server, but i've staffed and developed countless amount of servers before. Those mainly being SWRP, and DarkRP based servers.

12. What ideas for events do you have that could be fun to do on the server? ( Only answer if applying for Game Master. )
So I'm not entirely sure how event's are usually held here. AS i have yet to be apart of one. But from what i've seen from #eventannouncments my event would go something like:
(also i'm unsure if this has been done but)
A Hostile take over of Diagon Alley by the "Dark Forces".

I'm also unsure of the Hostile NPCs in the server, but something of an Invasion around the server, with thus said creatures coming up from random locations inside the castle, slowly taking over if the students/staff can't deal with them soon enough.

13. What is the significance of being Staff?
Being able to help the server in keeping the peace and order on the server. Being a kind face for players to see and know they can come to with any problems.

14. How active are you on the server?
As of late not too active. But around 1-3 hours a day depending on my work schedule.

15. Past experiences as staff: ( Optional. )
Developer- Elusive RP (SWRP)
Admin- Focused Gaming (SWRP)
Admin- Prominate Gaming (SWRP)
Owner- Ion Gaming (DarkRP)
Admin- Digital Delta Gaming (Prison RP)
SuperAdmin- Onslaught Gaming (SWRP)
Mod- Lunar Gaming (SWRP)

16. You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation?
Absolutely! That's the whole point of staff

17. How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal ( with your time ) With Capital Community?
You honestly can't. I can give you my word, but that's all you have. I know i'll be on enough to keep up activity on the server. I Want to help grow it anyway i can.

18. Did you read the staff rules, staff handbook and the player rules and the Staff helper/Game Master guidelines if applying for that?
I did indeed.

19. Referral(s): ( Which Staff recommended you to apply? Optional. )
Puma Bee, kinda?