Denied My MOD Staff APP

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
1. What is your time zone and country of residence?
EST, USA

2. Your age: 18

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28990758

4. Your Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018247245

5. Your In-game roleplay name: Ben Ambrosius

6. Your Steam name: Neat Benny

7. Have you ever been banned? ( Explain why, If so. )
Nope

8. Do you have a microphone, if so, will you always use it in your sits?
Yes to both

9. What is RDM? Is it allowed?
RDM is Random Death Match which means if you kill someone for a nonrp reason. This is not allowed

10. How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod and how many of those are on the server?
I have 1528 hours on Gmod and 3 and a half hours on the server

11. Why do you want to become Staff?
I see a lot of potential in this server. I see how dedicated the owner is and I want to help him. I love how much detail has been put into this server especially Diagon Alley. So over all I want to see the server flourish and make people have a great time.

12. What ideas for events do you have that could be fun to do on the server? ( Only answer if applying for Game Master. )
Not applying for GM

13. What is the significance of being Staff?
The significance of being staff is that people look up to you for your opinion and trust you to do the right thing.

14. How active are you on the server?
I am probably the most active on the server currently. I can play up to 2 hours a day minimum.

15. Past experiences as staff: ( Optional. )
I currently am the Cheif Of Staff for Galactic gaming. I oversee all activities and help recruit and train staff members on both ULX and SAM.

16. You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation?
I do understand

17. How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal ( with your time ) With Capital Community?
You can see that I am very active on Gmod. I love this game and also I love helping servers flourish. Currently, I am helping server repopulate their servers and I am working with Galactic gaming and we have seen major success in only a week. I helped the server go from 1 active player to 13 active players in only 7 days. If you would also like to contact the owner of galactic gaming I would be happy to show you how dedicated I am to servers like this.

18. Did you read the staff rules, staff handbook and the player rules and the Staff helper/Game Master guidelines if applying for that?
Yes I have.

19. Referral(s): ( Which Staff recommended you to apply? Optional. )
N/A

► You must have a public Steam Profile !

► Thread subject format: [Your ingame rp name]'s Trial-Moderator application or Game Master application.
Example thread name: Puma Balázs's Trial-Moderator application

► For number 19, if you put a false referral under any circumstance, your application will be immediately denied.

► Do not expect a reply to your staff application UNLESS you are accepted. Otherwise, please leave your staff application posted just in case. We May Need Emergency Staff at some point. - Do not beg other staff to check or plus one your application. Your application will be denied if you beg other staff to look at it. - Do not get your friends to register on the forums just to +1 your application. Especially if they do not even play on the server. In this case your application will be denied and you will be restricted from creating new ones. - DO NOT Re-Post the same application and DO NOT reply to your own application to be on the top !