Denied Please unban me

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in-game roleplay name: Laszlo Cugguld

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:238774315

Your Steam profile url: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198437814358/

Why were you banned?: | Player Disrespect | No intention to RP

Who banned you?: Not sure

Ban length?: 604800 minute

Why should we unban you?: Player diss: I disrespected a bit, but was NEVER warned for it AT ALL and even then only once I called someone gay. I didn't disrespect Kyle Grimes because I told him to fuck off once because he was chasing me down, called me a kid, and was looking for everything wrong I did because he wants to arrest me to sate some unclear vendetta. I called people names when they unfairly arrested me because I'm (as anyone young, especially Kyle) am not very good at dealing with situations which you shouldn't always expect of someone my age. NitRP: I never broke RP and although sometimes skipped class, that's what many people do so me getting banned is seriously unfair.

Evidence of innocence: I have no evidence because you shouldn't always assume someone records however I have a friend who was on with me the entire time in a discord call which is one witness.

Edit: i did do bad things but banning me for 420 days is extremely unfair and frankly RIDICULOUS. I think if I should be banned at all it should be maybe 1-2 days at most.

Didrik

Manager
CC Staff
Manager
Community Supervisor
Hey Lazlo, you were banned by melo, and the ban timer is in seconds and not in minutes. 604800 seconds is 7 days, so you got a 1 week ban.

A week ban is still ridiculous considering other people disrespected me, and no one really cares if I disrespect them. it's the the internet, more specifically the PC community. If you can't handle meany word then you shouldn't be online in the first place. And I did RP.

Melo Melo

Admin
CC Staff
Admin
That is true about how the Internet is, but you forget to consider that there are rules to follow when you join our server to play and what you say can be enforced by the rules if it's excessively disrespectful, racist, or anything relating to it all. There were multiple complaints about your attitude towards players which correlates to you being arrested multiple times along with the fact that you just admitted on here about your disrespect towards players. And do not try to use your age as an excuse to why you acted in this matter because there are players who are younger than you that do not commit such actions and handle situations that not even a twenty year old would take.

Didrik

Manager
CC Staff
Manager
Community Supervisor
Ban appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.