Approved Ritchie's Mod app.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie

Trial Moderator
CC Staff
Trial Moderator
1. What is your time zone and country of residence? GMT and Scotland

2. Your age: 22

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155756704

4. Your Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ritchielupin/

5. Your In-game roleplay name: Ritchie Lupin

6. Your Steam name: Ritchie. mokaS

7. Have you ever been banned? ( Explain why, If so. ) No.

8. Do you have a microphone, if so, will you always use it in your sits? Yes and yes most of the unless I have background noise

9. What is RDM? Is it allowed? RDM is Random Deathmatch and is when people start killing each other without an rp reason and it is not allowed.

10. How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod and how many of those are on the server? 5,033 and unsure

11. Why do you want to become Staff? I would like to become staff because I would like to help out the server when it opens up. I love help people and make sure they are having fun on the server and also stop people from breaking the rules. I also like to talk to others and meet new people so it would help. I love to make sure people are having fun and enjoying the server so I would like to help out in that sense of being staff. Its a responsibility that I would take seriously and try to do whatever needs to be done.

12. What ideas for events do you have that could be fun to do on the server? ( Only answer if applying for Game Master. ) N/A

13. What is the significance of being Staff? Helping out players who are in need of help and to also follow and enforce the rules. Showing players things they may need to know about the server. Answering everyday questions people have about the rules, jobs, classes and the server. Making the server fun and not constantly being a hot head with staff.

14. How active are you on the server? at the moment not at all as its closed I cry.

15. Past experiences as staff: ( Optional. ) I have staffed on GSG as Trial Mod I have also been staff manager and server manager on a few different star wars servers. I also have been through the ranks Tmod all the way up server manager as well.

16. You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? I understand and realize this.

17. How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal ( with your time ) With Capital Community? Don't be constantly take breaks a points and not to tire myself out.

18. Did you read the staff rules, staff handbook and the player rules and the Staff helper/Game Master guidelines if applying for that? Yes. and no I don't know where the staff handbook is if someone could forward that to me.

19. Referral(s): ( Which Staff recommended you to apply? Optional. ) Didrik

Last edited:

Zeeuss

Forum Admin
CC Staff
Forum Admin
Admin
Manager
+REP
---------------------------
+ past experiences
+ seems active (at least on discord)

also you got recommended by Didrik, so you are basically accepted jk xd

Last edited:

Atlas Parks Jog Radcliffe

CC Staff
+1

I've had the honour to get to know Ritchie. He can be a goofball at times but I also know he can be serious when it needs to happen. He is a good guy and I would like to see him get this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.