Denied unjust ban

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
well there were these kitchen elfs saying the n word over and over again and my mic echoes other players (hence the name windtunnel mike) and I think the mod thought I said the n word? can I get unbanned im year 7 halfway to year 8 (and I also spent 20 dollars on this server)

well im sorry man I have a laptop mic I literally cant control it but I play all the time.

well I hope someone who understands that not everyone has enough money to buy a desktop or new mic will see this post and how rude you are being. as you are the face of the server.

S

SpaceGara

I recommend you to contact the administrator that banned you. I'm not a staff member but they should discuss what they are going to do with your ban. Good Luck!

Didrik

Manager
CC Staff
Manager
Community Supervisor
Not sure if you are still banned Mike, but if you want to appeal your current/future bans here is the correct format:
Your in-game roleplay name:
Your SteamID
Your Steam profile url:
Why were you banned?
Who banned you?
Ban length?
Why should we unban you?
Evidence of innocence:

I will move this thread to denied section, feel free to make another ban appeal if you are still banned.